What should I create?
- Art inspired by cycling
- Must be larger than a stamp and smaller than a billboard
- Artwork must be original and cannot contain any trademarks (no City of Rochester “Flower” logo)
How do submissions work?
- Submit a PDF or JPG by Friday, April 28 to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All work will be juried by professional local artists
- You’ll be notified of acceptance by May 6
What if my poster is selected?
- Print and drop off at least 10 copies at the Flower City Arts Center
(713 Monroe Ave) by May 25
- We'll sell your posters at the festival and the following week
- You get a check from us in the mail!
Posters will be sold at the festival for $20 each — you’ll get $13 and the rest will go to support Flower City Arts Center.
Questions? Email Amanda Chestnut, Communications Coordinator